Workshops and dead tubes


So my laser has been out of action for a week longer than it should have been while I waited for Parcel Force to tell me they had received my new laser tube and that it required customs payment. Now that it's in and my laser is working again I'm building up stock of kits for some upcoming workshops. I always like to take a mix of kits regardless of the workshop because people like to take things away with them afterwards.

So if you're in Cambridge or Leicester over the next two weeks and you want to build a marble machine with my help then come along to one of these workshops. The kits are actually cheaper and I'm wandering around to actually help you build them

Cambridge Makespace - 2nd March, 2pm

Leicester Hackspace - 8th March, 10am or 2.30pm

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex