New bench and new toys


As mentioned I cleared down and removed the standing bench from the garage and I replaced it with benches and shelves that match the other side. It's made a vast improvement already, the space feels much more open and it can still house the same amount of stuff just in different locations. I took the opportunity to move more things to the shed and I have boxes of stuff that need sorting out but I'm getting there.

In other news I have acquired so new toys to go in the garage. A modela MDX-15 mini milling machine and a Roland CX-12 Vinyl Cutter. They seem to be functional but I need to figure out drivers and software for them before I can get them working properly. Looks like I'll be branching into more non laser thingies in the future.




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex