365 laser cut items in 365 days. I provide the files so you can make your own copies and if you don't have access to a laser then I sell most items too.
Missing an svg file for an item? Have a suggestion for something? msraynsford+website@gmail.com

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Palago


Palago is a print and play tile game from Cameron Browne. I saw these tiles and thought they would make a nice laser cut, so a quick draw (48 matching tiles was good for that) and a long etch later and I now have my own wooden set of tiles with a nice finish on them. (svg here)
 299/315





There are 6 possible opening moves from laying the first two tiles, Cameron goes on to prove that 5 of them result in white loosing the game leaving this as the only viable opening move. To simplify the game for beginners I joined these tiles together with a hinge so that it fold back neatly into the stack.


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    don't you have some set to sell (to France)?
    Your result seem to be nice to play with. Maybe more quiet to use than plastic tiles too.
    Keep making good stuff and have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't have any to sell but I did share the files so you just need to find someone in France with a laser and they can make it for you.

      Delete